Government Sales Specialist – Professional Services (National)
Government Sales Specialist - Professional Services (National)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Responsible for developing new funnels and winning contracts under the Professional Services market while working close with current our Government Business & Strategy business development and \"go to market\" leadership teams. In addition, responsible for collaborating with all Philips's business units and understand all modalities in order to market, sell, and win contracts. Must have proven experience selling to the federal government such as Defense Health Agency, Veterans Affairs, Health and Human Services, and Indian Health Services to name a few.
You are responsible for:
- Subject matter expert on professional services market and contracts under the federal government
- Ability to take current commercial professional services from other business units and successfully sell to the federal government
- Build a funnel of professional services opportunities based on targeted agencies, requirements, strategic partnerships, and contracts
- Collaborate with teammates under business development, capture, and go to market to drive strategies and sales
- Potential interface to help drive outside partnerships necessary to deliver connected health solutions (in collaboration with Business Units and North America Strategy & Business Development)
- Ability to convey the message successfully to the federal government \"why Philips\"
- Maximize existing contract vehicles internally to Philips or externally from channel partners while developing strategies under new GSA vehicles/SINs and/or IDIQ contracts
You are a part of:
Philips Government field sales team, reporting to the Senior Director for Government Sales.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or similar graduate degree; preferred
- Federal health business development experience and expertise is required.
- Proven track record selling to the federal government, especially professional services is required
- Advanced skills required: Strategic Consultative and trusted advisor roles.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills. An effective team player with successful track record working with senior level executives. Must embody and have demonstrated skills necessary to lead and represent Philips across functional, regional, and product lines.
- Strong experience with and understanding connected care products and services
- Proven business acumen and judgment, with successful track record of making difficult and competent decisions.
- Successful track record working across organizations and leading cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous complex scenarios with time-sensitive factors
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top