Government Sales Senior Manager - Capture Management (National)
Government Sales Senior Manager - Capture Management (National)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Manage large, complex government-focused deals through the Capture process. Ensuring that assigned deals are scored, well developed, resourced, communicated, and develop time line all with the outcome of higher win percentage.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinate and implement a plan with target customers to increase awareness of organization capabilities and collect and analyze competitive intelligence
- Develop, maintain and execute Business Capture Strategies and detailed Business Capture Plans (including call plans, marketing collateral, websites, etc.)
- Develop and "own" strategy throughout Capture Management lifecycle
- Execute capture strategy and action plans, supporting BDEs, Sector Subject Matter Experts, and proposal management
- Formulate, communicate and implement an integrated capture strategy; ensuring that appropriate resources have been assigned to address all to action, and oversee transition of opportunity from capture to proposal
- Manage each project opportunity through the entire process: initial project idea through project development, strategy, research, implementation and internal tracking
- Manage other projects (Marketing, communications, etc.) in support of BDE capture plans
- Prepare responses to RFPs (assisting the Proposal Management Team while also having a clear understanding of the opportunity, knowing key contacts within the requesting agency, and knowing the key sector people to involve)
- Understand and document best practices in successful business capture opportunities
- Participate in business reviews to validate capture/proposal strategies are included throughout the proposal
- Act as a liaison for BDEs, SMEs, PLC/PMC, and Legal to make the right connections & manage the timeline for individual projects
- Manage and maintain GS Funnel and War Room database
- Manage reporting activities in support of Business Capture efforts
- Support direct inbound customer inquiries that fall outside standard Philips customer response channels
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence as needed
- Gather, validate, manage and update intelligence on Federal Agencies, State and local governments and private sector target
- Maintain and build upon existing relationships throughout Philips HealthTech in order to have the ability to establish a solid working relationship with BDEs, Sector team, customers, technical staff, managers and peers
- Partners with the Business Development Executives (BDEs), Proposal Managers and Sector SMEs on strategic pursuits to create, manage, support and present a unified capture plan
- Maintain a One-Philips approach in all of our internal and external dealings
- Act as primary source of information for BDE and Sales teams for Philips HealthTech as it relates to Government opportunities
You are a part of:
The Philips government sales force, reporting to the Senior Sales Director over our Government segment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Healthcare, Business Development, Government Affairs
- 8 plus years of experience working within Healthcare Sales, Federal & State Government
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, self-motivated and self-starter
- Presentation skills with PowerPoint, Excel, Word; required
In return, we offer you:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top