Global Product Manager, Clinical Respiratory
Job TitleGlobal Product Manager, Clinical Respiratory
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
This position resides in the Home Respiratory Care business of Philips Respironics. Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our customers to transform the home healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic diseases and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for at-risk individuals in the home through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an intimate knowledge of the clinical and business needs of our respiratory clinician and patient stakeholders.
- Lead development of go-to-market strategies and materials for new clinical products and therapies.
- Identify global clinical market trends and drivers and utilize them to define new clinically focused products and strategies.
- Maintain and develop relationships with global key thought leaders in the fields of COPD, mechanical ventilation, and airway clearance.
- Obtain global customer requirements and clinical specifications via market research activities, market analysis, and on-going communication with global marketing and clinical field sales force.
- Create key marketing documents to enable successful new product development (i.e. Idea Brief, Product Strategy Brief) of new clinical therapies.
- Interact with cross-functional project team of engineering, quality, clinical, and global field marketing to develop impactful product launches.
- Become the primary clinical resource for home respiratory care.
At Philips we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep and respiratory solutions. This tradition of innovation, combined with our ability to anticipate market needs, has made Philips a global leader in the markets we serve.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
We are looking for
- BS degree minimum with MBA preferred
- Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist, Nurse or related clinical field with Respiratory excellence.
- 5+ years in marketing, product development or related clinical field. Mechanical ventilation experience mandatory.
- Experience with medical device new product development, preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing processes and strategic planning, preferred.
- Skilled in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top