Global Product Manager
Global Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for product management of clinical and business software applications and services in the Business Solutions portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Define mid- to long-term (1-3 year) product roadmaps for assigned software applications and services, in conjunction with the other product managers on the team and the director of product management.
- Define specifications for features and enhancements on the product roadmap, manage priorities, and work with the product owners and engineering team to guide the implementation to meet customer needs, quality, cost, and schedule constraints.
- Collaborate with field marketing on the release and introduction of new features to the market and to customers.
- Manage customer feedback, analyze markets and competitive information to inform the roadmap, product strategy, requirements, and marketing plans.
- Coordinate with other product managers in the Business Solutions group and in other groups in Sleep and Home Respiratory Care on joint strategy, integration, interoperability, and collaborative marketing activities.
- Learn the features of the product family, what users of the product want to accomplish and what features they value, and the important aspects of the systems, applications, and devices that interact with the assigned areas of the Encore product family, and how those interactions work. - - Establish and maintain professional relationships in other Philips Respironics business units such as Sleep Therapy, Home Respiratory Care, Patient Interface, and other relevant groups.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business related discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience in software development projects, product management, or related field
- Experience in healthcare or medical web, cloud, or enterprise software
- Ability to synthesize market and customer knowledge, strategy, existing and new products and services into winning solutions
- Excellent decision-making and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to make decisions and prioritize despite uncertainty and ambiguity
- Proven communication skills, including active listening, communicating, persuading; comfort presenting to colleagues, management and customers in both formal and informal settings
In return, we offer you
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy opportunities to learn, develop your career and be in the forefront of consumer health. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top