Global OMM Leader
Global OMM Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your skills and experience in a challenging environment in order to shape our global supply chain organization in the field of Operational Material Management.
You are responsible for
- Determining the long-term policy for the Global Operational MM Department in Integrated Supply Chain organization
- Developing and deploying harmonization of processes in OMM organization
- Driving delivery model/cross businesses Customer Demand Fulfillment by ensuring material availability in the supply chain according to priorities set by the business, while maintaining the agreed SLAs
- Building and maintaining the program organization, choosing the ways of working, and defining the collaborating with other functions
- Taking Accountability for Operational planning and Purchase Order management for high value strategic suppliers
- Initiating changes to material management concepts in accordance with the requirements of the customers leading to continuous improvements and standardization across the entire supply chain
- Building the staff of the department to safeguard efficient and effective operational material management in the long term
You are a part of
Global Operational Material Management team, working closely with various team in Philips globally such as commodity management leadership, manufacturing leadership, OMM leadership, supply chain engineering etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain domain
- Masters degree in a relevant field
- Tactical buying experience
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record in transformation and change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top