Global Head Philips.Com
Job TitleGlobal Head Philips.Com
If you are an experienced Online Marketer/Strategist, consider becoming our new global lead of the consumer and group websites in the Philips global digital team!
You initiate and drive the on-going transformation of our websites to uniquely express our brand and best drive visitors through each step of their journey. You will lead a high-performing, 100+ million visitors, 70+ locales website, and challenge yourself and your stakeholders to continuously exceed performance.
- You are end-responsible for the experience of 100+ million visitors across 70+ countries when they visit the Philips consumer and group websites.
- You set the strategy and roadmap for our consumer and group websites. With your team (5 indirect reports) and your key stakeholders you are responsible for executing this strategy, deploying and embedding changes across the organization.
- With your team and partners, you are responsible for the daily operations and ensure a stable, high-performance website.
- You lead the definition and deployment of guidelines and processes with which your stakeholders can optimally use the website for marketing purposes.
- You drive KPI management and analytics within the .COM domain, and take a leading role in initiating new methods of quantifying visitors.
- You are a thought leader, who can inspire stakeholders on how to optimally use the website.
You will be part of the global digital team of Philips and report into our Head of .COM. You will have a small team consisting of a product owner, analyst and project manager. Your stakeholder network is vast and diverse, ranging from business groups and markets, to other digital teams like content, CRM, social, ecommerce, search and analytics. You will also maintain a close collaboration with Philips Design and IT.
We welcome you to an innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- 25 Holidays per calendar year
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
For this role we need an experienced professional, capable of thinking Digital Marketing in strategic terms. Specifically we are looking for:
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital with growing responsibilities, with at least 3 years in a strategic role
- Proven experience in managing large-scale, multi-national websites
- Proven experience in working with Agile methodology
- Experience in working with Lean Startup or Lean UX methodology is an advantage
- Relevant background within consumer-driven companies with global reach. Multi-country experience is crucial
- Clear leadership skills; someone who can lead change by inspiring others and driving motivation and enthusiasm
- High-level strategic thinking capabilities
- Solid experience in complex matrix organizations, paired with the necessary stakeholder management capabilities
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site – vacancy number 224874.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 23-01-2017.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top