Global CT/AMI Marketing Leader
Global CT/AMI Marketing Leader
In this role you will build the E2E Marketing for the Computed Tomography/ Advanced Molecular Imaging business. You will handle the development of the Marketing strategy for CT/AMI, including structured marketing capability building. Responsible for the brand experience across all touchpoints, by development and localization of the winning campaigns for the product portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Builds advanced knowledge of the functional area, business strategies, the company's goals, and company products and services
- Drives Marketing Though Leadership for the organization in scope, and policy-making
- Develops company's marketing objectives and principles, and achieves goals in creative and effective ways.
- Leads team in a highly complex matrix environment
- Interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters critical to the organization.
- Consistently works with abstract ideas or situations across functional areas of the business.
- Assesses intangible variables, identifies and evaluates fundamental issues, providing strategy and direction for major functional areas.
- Drives corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Evidence of ability to track and measure Marketing Return on Investment and Brand metrics
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 15+ years of relevant experience in brand management, new product launches and campaign management
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing or related field
- Effective team building skills.
- Strategic agility/vision: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future concerns
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with customers and is capable of quickly earning their trust and respect.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including strategy planning, executive presentation skills and business financial acumen.
- Ability to balance business partners
- Strong customer focus, including building customer understanding
- Results oriented
- Advanced degree
- Leadership experiences in a matrixed organization, leading internal business partners and agenda management
- Extensive experience leading global, cross-functional virtual teams in a non-hierarchical environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top