Global Consumer Marketing Director Shaving
Job TitleGlobal Consumer Marketing Director Shaving
Job DescriptionIn this role you have the opportunity to
Do you want to create a winning Luxury and Premium Shaver range for Philips and a winning Go to Market (G2M) plan including a "Through The Line" (TTL) campaign ecosystem?
Come join us as a Global Consumer Marketing Director in the highly successful Male Grooming Shaving business. You will enter the fast-paced, multinational environment of the Business Group Personal Care at the Philips Consumer Lifestyle Headquarters in Amsterdam.
You can contribute to fundamentally improving people's Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation whilst advancing your career in a global environment.
You are responsible for
As Consumer Marketing Director Shaving, you will focus on:
- Formulating the upstream product strategy for the assigned large portfolio of S7000, our sensitive skin range (Luxury and Premium range);
- Being the PiP (Primus inter pares) for Personalized Face Care, bringing the vision to own face care routine and not just shaving alive working closely with the team of other Senior Consumer marketers and coaching them;
- Successfully rolling out and scaling up our Smart (digital) products;
- Analyzing market information with regard to mid/long term market developments to make a winning 4P strategy and G2M plans for all key markets;
- Translating mid/long term developments in the market into future product roadmap and identifying the necessary key components for realizing future product ranges;
- Being responsible for identifying insights, driving value proposition creation, defining need gaps, running advanced development working closely with I&D team and delivering winning propositions;
- Working closely with M2O (market to order) team to deliver winning campaigns on skin;
- Tactically drives achievement of Sales, Market share and IGM targets for respective portfolio;
- Responsible for developing go-to-market plans (incl. Winning Online) for together with PMM / CO MM;
- Global superiority claims roadmap creation and delivery working closely with legal and PRC (Product Research) team.
You are a part of
You will join the Male Grooming category team within Business Group Personal Care
and become part of a Shaving sub category team working on the fastest growth part of the shaving portfolio where most significant investments are being made in innovation and in marketing spends.
Philips is the global leader in this sub segment with a healthy and growing business and ambitious future global plans. You will report into to the Sr. Director Consumer Marketing and be working in a network of various stakeholders based in the Netherlands and in key overseas markets (e.g. Innovation team, Marketing communications team, Country marketing teams, Key account managers etc.).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record (an MBA is an extra asset);
- At least 10 years of experience in a (matrixed) international business environment in the field of consumer marketing or product management (experience with personal care products and digital marketing is a plus);
- Experience with product development and product launches is a must;
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into product concepts and new propositions;
- Proven track record with global consumer/retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple & diverse markets;
- A strong consumer focus toward product creation with a natural affinity for consumer products;
- Experience in working with sales and retail is advantageous;
- Highly entrepreneurial - both analytical and hands-on to driving business growth (result oriented);
- Excellent communication skills: international (& C-level) stakeholder management, informing, influencing, convincing, presenting, project management;
- Empathetic skills: working centrally and in local country organizations;
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal).
In return we offer you
- A competitive salary package incl. a variable bonus - based on Philips' results and personal performance;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- A healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top