Global Business Services: Learning Delivery Specialist (Education and Training Lead)
Job TitleGlobal Business Services: Learning Delivery Specialist (Education and Training Lead)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Ensure effective and high quality learning delivery and deployment, in close cooperation with Global Head of Learning & Development, the Philips University team and other key stakeholders
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the execution of the Center of Excellence learning strategy in the assigned geographic scope [ie: Hub location] as well as best practice sharing across the global GBS learning community
- Manage sourcing and selection of internal trainers/leaders/facilitators and external training vendors where necessary, in line with the Global GBS Learning & Development strategy
- Stimulate learner motivation and encourage participation
- Owns education budget of the location and controls education spend in the location
You are a part of
GBS organization is Philips in-house competence center delivering excellence in execution of business services to bring better service for our customers and to support our mission to improve people's lives. At GBS we contribute to standardize business processes, get better connected across functions, and gain insights from our data and processes, turning them into competitive advantages for Philips as a Health Technology company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 8 years working experience as a learning and development professional in a global MNC including learning deployment responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience in various aspects of the end-to-end learning cycle including needs analysis, learning design and development, learning delivery and learning evaluation with a particular focus on learning delivery and facilitation
- Demonstrated success implementing scalable, repeatable learning solutions [leveraging learning technology] from initial assessment through final implementation;
- Ability to influence across complex organizational boundaries, global boundaries and diverse cultures
- Demonstrated experience as a change agent, change leader in transformation with ability to influence through complex systems
- Experience gained in a shared service environment is highly valued
- A leader with enthusiasm for the role that inspires others
- A focused and persistent individual who is determined to overcome obstacles and pursuing work goals
- A self-starter who is willing to take the initiative to learn new skills that will be useful for the role or the organization overall
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its Global Business Services Team. Succeeding in this Learning & Training Lead role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top