Global Application Specialist - Mammography Solutions
Job TitleGlobal Application Specialist - Mammography Solutions
As a Global Application Specialist for Philips Mammography Solutions the focus will be on training and support of Local Application Specialists as well as providing input and testing as part of new product development.
You will also be customer-facing and representing the company in various circumstances, making strong presenting and interpersonal skills key to this position. You would also be working closely together with the sales and marketing organization to support promotion of our products and services.
We think you have a background as radiographer specializing in mammography with some research experience or interest, with a few years' work experience in a relevant field.
You will be based in the Philips Mammography Solution's office in Kista, Sweden. The role includes up to 30% international travel.
- Global application specialist for Mammography Solutions
- Training and support for local application specialists
- Expert trouble shooting and customer support as required by local specialists
- Provide design input through requirements and guidance for product development
- Validation of design output
- Development of networks of external relationships
- Data management
- Monitoring of clinical studies
- Support in sales process and for marketing initiatives
You will be working be part of the Mammography Solutions Product Marketing team, which currently consists of one Global Application Specialist, two Clinical Scientists and two Product Managers. You will be reporting into the Senior Manager of Product Marketing. You will also be part of Clinical Science projects where your role will be the Clinical Research Assistant.
- Excellent development and career opportunities both national and international.
- Possibility to work with high end technology in Medical technology together with smart people.
- Be employed part of a large organization but in a smaller entrepreneurial company culture where your voice will be heard.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor in Radiography or similar
- At least two years' work experience with screening and / or clinical mammography
- Strong presenting and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, verbal and in written
- Effective in finding solutions to complex problems.
- Team player
We also consider it a merit if you have experience of
- Marketing or sales
- Project management
- Service delivery
- Working in a global organization
Your personality is very important to us. We see this role as both broad and deep. You have an effective way to deal with things and are a strong self-motivator.
For further information about the position please contact Hiring Manager, Jonas Rehn +46 08-623 52 00. For recruitment process related questions, please contact Anette Nilsen, TA +46 703672428. Please apply by registering your CV and cover letter on www.philips.com/career as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on ongoing basis.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top