General factory support
Job TitleGeneral factory support
We are looking for
- 2 years of experience working on a production or warehouse environment
- Education: High-school/Associates.
- Proficiency in computer skills using Office software, such as excel, power point, word
- Knowledge of using printing equipment in the labeling process.
- Experience preparing power point presentations.
- Able to speak, write, read fluently in English. Spanish speaker is a plus.
- Position, requires standing most of the shift.
- Occasionally lifting of maximum of 30 pounds.
- Safety promoter
- Ethics and confidentiality agent.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Able to gather production data to create charts, data tables suing different software packages.
- Knowledge of work place organization practices such as 5’s
- Attention to detail.
- Color distinction.
- Good eye hand coordination
- Be able to do basic mathematical operations.
- Expected to work overtime on weekdays and or weekends
- No shorts are allowed, must wear pants to cover legs.
- Must wear long sleeves to cover arms.
- No jewelry (earrings, watch, piercing) only wedding band.
- No excessive make up.
- No color on finger nails
- No phones in the production area
- No sport pants
- Use of safety shoes
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top