FSE 2 - Diagnostic Imaging
Job TitleFSE 2 - Diagnostic Imaging
Field Service Employee/ Diagnostic Imaging
(South Western Ontario)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Demonstrate your strong technical skills, acting as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects, providing top customer service in South Western Ontario.
You will be responsible to;
- Responsible for identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales personnel. Maintaining customer satisfaction is the primary goal. Therefore, the engineer must demonstrate ownership in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results prioritized by Service Management or the customer
- As a company representative, acts as a resource in response to customer inquiries and communicates only appropriate information. Refers information to the appropriate person (applications, sales, etc.). Provides a positive cohesive company image when discussing the company, products, with the customer. Establishes credibility and trust.
- Ensures customer satisfaction while meeting business objectives.
- Focuses on fixing the customer as well as the equipment. Sets realistic customer expectations. Interfaces primarily with customer on various levels on routine issues.
- Performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change. Adapt to varying needs and requirements of the customer and the business. Implements best practices.
- Actively participates as a member of one or more regional empowered work teams.
- Puts the team ahead of individual needs and displays a positive attitude.
- Actively supports areas of empowerment and continuously improves the team processes
- Works on areas improving customer satisfaction and company profitability. Keeps commitments – does not "pass the buck."
- Open to and embraces change.
- Operate under the required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and Provincial Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, regulations and regulations. Adheres to established quality requirements, (Health Canada- ISO13485), and safety requirements (electrical & radiation safety, safe lifting practices, etc.).
- Manages company assets effectively including labor time, parts inventory levels, tools, test equipment calibration, RMA's, A/R's, customer purchase orders, equipment, company vehicle, business expenditures, etc.
- Performs all administrative duties in a complete manner within prescribed company policies/guidelines including timesheets, service tickets, expense reports, FCOs, preventative maintenance, and other related paperwork.
- Able to perform as a primary field service employee for at least one entire modality at non-luminary accounts. May be assigned duties in multiple modalities. Maintains knowledge of technical advances current industry trends.
- Assesses situations and makes an optimal and speedy decision despite limited information. Solves problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of all the issues.
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
- Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Applies his/her technical training and resources to effectively solve problems. Ensures follow-up on on-going issues.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting capability and able to explain the status of the repair to the customer, if needed.
- Diagnoses & resolves equipment problems.
- Provides required preventative maintenance, factory modifications, normal installations and service.
- Utilizes the call escalation process and communicates customer issues to optimize customer uptime and satisfaction while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Installs products on which they have been trained (which may include uncrating, removal of packing materials, assisting in transporting equipment to installation site, mechanical assembly, and electrical hook-up in accordance with product wiring diagrams, technical documentation and corporate directives). Also includes final calibration, testing and clinical training. Completes all appropriate installation related reports. Meets corporate productivity objectives.
- Provides training/mentorship/technical support to other FSEs
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with mechanical devices and tools and test equipment. Must possess demonstrated skills in using an oscilloscope, digital multimeter, etc.
Experience / Knowledge of telecommunication systems.
Must possess fundamentals of Dicom & Networking.
Experience with electronic circuit boards, processors and computer hardware including applications, programming and systems functionality.
Proficient in Networking and wireless systems.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications form people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top