FP&A Analyst CoE I2M
Job TitleFP&A Analyst CoE I2M
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, takes notes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects
- Executes FP&A operational processes, and participates in various x-CoE/BG/Market/Function process and operating model improvement projects
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
- Pro-actively supports strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Pro-actively supports execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) in line with Sector/ExCom F&A directives.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top