Financial Business Analyst
Job TitleFinancial Business Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver software requirements and practical guidance on Financial Business Analysis best practices and the application of knowledge, of the testing process in the Healthcare IT industry focused on Healthcare Cost and Analysis. You will be key to the design and delivery of high quality, high impact healthcare software and solutions.
You are responsible for
- Performs analysis of population engagement trends, behavioral trends, health needs and patterns, high cost claims, and costs by geographic area and place of service.
- Apply strong actuarial analytical and technical skills to a variety of healthcare data projects.
- Delivering solutions focused on healthcare cost and utilization data and analytics.
- Gathering requirements for new features and functionality of the software solution focused on healthcare cost and utilization.
- Liaising with development, project management, customers and customer support teams.
- Being contributor in daily Agile meetings, requirement meetings and design reviews.
- Extracts and summarizes claims, enrollment, financial, and other data from various sources.
You are a part of
Philips Wellcentive, which has driven quality improvement, revenue growth and business transformation for providers, health systems, employers and payers transitioning to value-based care. Our highly scalable, cloud-based and value-driven population health management solution provides long-term partnership services to impact clinical, financial and human outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related discipline.
- Experience with revenue cycle management (RCM).
- Minimum of five years' of experience in data, statistical, actuarial, and/or finance analysis and/or underwriting in health insurance setting (prefer experience with long-term care insurance).
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand and communicate financial information.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Knowledge of health care financing and delivery, population health and policy processes, and will have experience with claims data analysis.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of our team, who is recognized as a leader in population health management, in reports by IDC Health, KLAS and Chilmark. Philips Wellcentive helps customers provide care management for more than 30 million patients.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top