Financial Administration Coordinator
Job TitleFinancial Administration Coordinator
Financial Administration Coordinator
Philips Home Monitoring
As a Business Process Administrator, you’ll be at the center of it all. Your stellar skills in training and financial administration and office management will be the strong support this R&D and IT leadership team needs. You’ll be adept at both discretion/confidentiality and being a great partner across the company. Your mastery of time management, calendaring, logistics planning, organization, training coordination, financial tracking and attention to detail will rival professional planners. You will assist the Head of Technology and Innovation (R&D and IT) by taking responsibility for multiple project oriented administrative tasks.
In this role, you’ll keep it all together using your analytical ability to gather and summarize data, make decisions, and find answers. Of course there you’ll be privy to sensitive/confidential information so you’ll need to use your high-level of discretion. The day-to-day work involves using Microsoft Office products and other software and equipment to prepare all types of correspondence such as letters, memorandums, agendas, and reports. You’ll also compose, proofread and format/edit documents into beautiful, professional works of art. Last but not least, you’ll develop a great working relationship with all levels of employees (Internal and external teams) to promote a great team atmosphere, partnership, collaboration and to back each other up.
Other key areas of responsibility include:
- Manage department budgets, purchase order compliance, training compliance and overall office administration tasks.
- Support project leadership and project team members with administrative aspects of project deliverables.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls, produce and circulate meeting agendas and other materials, attend meetings as assigned and coordinate production and distribution of meeting minutes. Assist with preparation and distribution of project reports, including monthly and annual reports, etc.
- Arrange meeting space and hospitality, provide on-site administrative support for in-person meetings.
Associates Degree or combination of experience (5 or more years), BS/BA preferred
- 5+ years of administrative/project experience in a professional office environment, large organization preferred, with 4+ years providing direct C-level support.
- Solid experience to independently identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions.
- Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management.
- Financial and budget management skills.
- Oversite and manage team training needs and requirements (tracking and administration)
- Demonstrated success being keenly tuned in to customers, managers, peers, and others for strong teamwork and relationships.
- Experienced independently juggling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Confirmed intermediary or beyond analytical and problem solving talents.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- General Office Administration for a Technical R&D and IT Team
- Financial and budget oversite skills, management and organization of team expenses (OpEx and CapEx), Purchase Orders (POs)
- Training (TEDS) System Administrator performs the following:
- Creates and Assigns training individually and for groups.
- Works closely with the Quality Specialist for Quality System training assignments
- Functions as a Help Desk for training issues
- Provides user support via email, phone and Skype
- Provides adhoc reports to management via Business Objects
- Creates monthly KPI metrics reporting to senior management
- Provides system maintenance for new / terminated / LOA employees and contractors
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Easily and professionally interacts with varying levels in and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the leadership office.
- Powerful talent with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio, with willingness and ability to learn company-specific software tools.
- Being accurate, detailed, and organized are a way of life.
- Solid judgment, tact, and diplomacy skills in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in running a smooth office operation within a technical organization.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity, highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to independently perform specialized administrative routines for a large, complex projects
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Able to build trust and consensus
Reporting: The position reports to Head of Technology and Innovation
Location: Philips Home Monitoring, 111 Lawrence Street, Framingham, MA 01702
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our business provides unique opportunities to develop cutting edge enterprise software solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space and this new position is a unique opportunity to shape the next generation solutions we are developing.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top