Field Service Engineer - X-ray
Job TitleField Service Engineer - X-ray
Philips is a leading health technology company with sales in 2016 of EUR 17.4 billion. Our mission is improve people's lives through meaningful innovation. The company offers excellent training for the position, inspiring working conditions with innovative solutions, good employment benefits, flexible working procedures, and looks after the well-being of its employees. This is an opportunity to put your expertise to use as part of a committed and goal-driven team, where people really enjoy their work.
- Responsible of the installation, maintenance and repair of the x-ray imaging equipment
- Main modalities to work with are dXR and iXR imaging equipment
- Give technical and sales support to sales, especially during the presales phase
- Acts according the Philips and Authority rules in all actions taken
- Responsible for carrying out the Field Change Order updates in given time
- Reports all demanded actions according to the Authority and Philips claims
- Responsibility against the compliancy regulation
- Responsible to keep own know-how updated at all times
Your main location will be in Tampere, where you will belong to a team of three other FSE's, and report directly to the Service Delivery Manager for the region.
When working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Field Service Engineer will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips' development forward.
We are looking for
- Technical basic education: technician, engineer or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant experience of technical service work, especially repairing electro-mechanic equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT- techniques, PC techniques, electronics, mechanics and working face to face among the customers
- The former experience of working as a service engineer with imaging systems is an advantage
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- willing to travel, flexible to work outside office hours, driving license is a must
- ability to work simultaneously with many open service calls and sales support cases
- high co-operative skills, ability to work alone and as a part of the team
- result driven
- punctual in finishing the open tasks
- social and communicative attitude
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top