Field Service Engineer - Imaging Systems
Job TitleField Service Engineer – Imaging Systems
We’d like to see a person skilled in analyzing a problem, solution driven and whom excel in taking ownership of any problem. It is a bonus if you are interested and skilled within the IT field. Server solutions and system communications are a growing part of the job and we’d like to see you contribute within this area.
You will be working mostly in the customer’s environment and be expected to represent and promote Philips in the very best way possible to secure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for executing service events and to follow relevant Philips quality standard policies
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Use company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
- Responsible for using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
- Report customer feedback and follow-up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner.
- Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Keep an open and attentive eye out for business opportunities that will contribute to both customer satisfaction and gross margin.
You will be a part of a team of 13 Field Service Engineers spread out from Linköping to Umeå with colleagues of different backgrounds and ages. Our common core is to support our customers in the best way possible and to enjoy our work while we do so.
When working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Field Service Engineer will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips’ development forward.
We are looking for
Relevant educational background within medical/electrical engineering – or similar
3-5 years of relevant experience within field service preferably within a hospital environment
Strong stakeholder management skills
Independent and service-minded
Fluent in English and Swedish language
Willingness to travel
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top