Field Service Engineer
Job TitleField Service Engineer
Do you want to be part of a top team delivering high quality services and technical solutions for Peruvian healthcare market? Philips is seeking a Field Service Engineer to support their Imaging Systems in Peru. This position will be responsible for customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain Philips Medical Equipment in customer sites.
- Work in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations following the processes stated by regulations and Philips.
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
- Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement.
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables
- University degree in Electronic Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Member of “Colegio de Ingenieros del Perú” (active membership)
- Preferably to have experience in servicing of complex medical equipment
- Good IT skills
- Experience in building up customer relations
- A problem solving and solution oriented mindset plus the ability to work independently/flexible
- You have very good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Excellent language skills in Spanish and English.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top