Field Service Engineer
Job TitleField Service Engineer
Do you want to be part of a top team delivering high quality services and technical solutions for Norwegian health care professionals?
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to work with Philips and our innovative medical device technologies.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for servicing Philips healthcare products at hospitals and private clinics. At Philips quality and customer satisfaction is our highest priority and your contribution to the team in achieving these priorities will be of outmost importance.
You will also
- Upgrade existing systems
- Install new systems
- Work on customer follow-ups
- Build strong customer relations
- Give support for project- and sales department
- General documenting and reporting
A very versatile position and possibility to work with rapidly developing areas of healthcare. You will form part of a highly professional team and have ample possibilities to further develop yourself.
We offer interesting growth opportunities for further career development within our organization or in the larger Philips organization.
We are looking for
- You have an university/college degree in electronic engineering or equivalent
- Preferably you have experience in servicing of complex medical equipment
- You also have good IT skills
- Experience in building up customer relations
- A problem solving and solution oriented mindset plus the ability to work independently/flexible
- You have very good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Excellent language skills in Norwegian and English
- Drivers license (Norwegian class B) combined with a high willingness to travel
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter in English through the Philips career site.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top