Field Sales Trainer
Job TitleField Sales Trainer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To train Philips Digital Pathology Solutions (DPS) field employees across the world by being an imperative part of Global Internal Training. This training will consist of several sales training programs created internally to improve sales effectiveness and externally to fit the customer's needs. Customer training will be conducted at the customers' sites across the US and Global Internal Training will be conducted at company site locations nationwide.
You are responsible for
- Organizing, planning, and training specific sales training programs to Philips DPS employees and key customers throughout the nation
- Coordinating and communicating with regional sales directors, account managers, corporate trainers, and administrative personnel as needed
- Conducting and facilitating sales training sessions at regional or national and global training meetings, as well as, the corporate office for new and tenured Philips DPS sales representatives
- Reviewing and revising Philips DPS Selling Skills Training programs for our internal sales team and for the customer
- Teaming with and providing support to the Marketing department with production of marketing materials and tactical pieces
You are a part of
Our Digital Pathology Solutions team, which delivers continuous value to our internal and external customers by having the most clinically focused, connected, and effective training solutions. By providing the best user and patient experience, our customers get the most out of our products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Prior sales training and sales experience in the medical industry is required
- Must be able to coach and teach both new and tenured sales people to create a learning environment where all types of experience levels will benefit
- Must have good organizational skills, highly detail oriented, accept high responsibility/accountability
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule and be committed to putting the customers' (both internal and external customers) need's first
- Ability to present methodologies and presentations suited to the characteristics and requests of the audience
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Must be energetic, able to engage audiences and create a positive learning environment
- Adult learning/training experience is desired
- Experience with different sales training modules is desired, preferably in the medical industry
- 40% travel, US based
In return, we offer you:
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top