Field Marketing Manager, Healthcare IT Solutions
Job TitleField Marketing Manager, Healthcare IT Solutions
This Field Marketing Manager (FMM) role will focus specifically on key programs across HIT including: Content and story creation across our portfolios, playbook development, key event management, and nurturing key market opinion leaders (KOL) including marketing success stories with customers. The FMM is responsible for driving successful customer events in the market, foster KOL relationships through innovative events and programs, and take on market landscape research for new solutions for the health IT segment of healthcare. The primary responsibility of the FMM is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads for the field (Market-to-Order). This role will report directly to the Sr. Director, North America Marketing and Market Support for Healthcare Informatics with heavy collaboration across our team with other HIT solution marketing managers and marketing directors.
- Create and contribute to value-based healthcare, outcomes content, and story development across the HIT portfolio of solutions and services. Work closely with the Directors, other field marketing managers and marketing communications to create and continue to evolve playbooks, market-facing content and training materials.
- Collaborate with all Health IT groups within Philips to ensure a cohesive plan and approach to market-facing events such as our Philips North America user summit, new product introduction and training events, and HIMSS.
- Generate demand for current and future solutions
- Work closely with digital marketing to develop social plan for the business
- Identify new ways to reach key customer decision makers
- Report on lead generation and consult to peers and leadership on how to constantly fuel funnel expansion
- Develop and grow Philips Health IT brand awareness and leadership position in the market
- Plan, attend, and drive key opinion leadership involvement at critical events such as RSNA, HIMSS, ACHE, Philips user group, and internal training events
- Partner with other Philips’ businesses to expand solution awareness in parallel markets
- Identify and nurture key luminary accounts and KOL’s and work to promote success stories in industry publications and digital avenues
- Support FMM peers in new solution promotions and market introduction planning
- Support market research activities
- Identify new ways to position solution in the market
- Take on new product introduction marketing for acquired and/or new to Health IT solutions
- Define and implement launch strategy for local market including any required localization of positioning, messaging to priority target segments, new segment development initiatives (e.g., customer education seminars, customer presentations, local development and management of luminaries and clinical advocates, development and management of reference sites.
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips’ health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter
What we need:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; MBA or similar Master’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years in healthcare marketing, product management or related field
- Experience in healthcare IT marketing preferred.
- Strong knowledge of value based care market driver
- High energy, passionate healthcare marketer
- Superb time management, highly organized and self-starter (reporting on regular basis with consultative approach to peers and leadership alike)
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues (sales, service and business unit product management colleagues) and customers. Able to create strong key opinion leader and reference site relationships and success stories with customers (VP, C-Level and Clinicians)
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
- Ideally this role will be based out of Philips Andover, Massachusetts, USA office
- Market share
- Lead capture
- Lead quality
- KOL events and content development
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top