Field Installation In-Home Rep , Illinois
Job TitleField Installation In-Home Rep , Illinois
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a difference
Being engaging and caring while installing or retrieving Philips Lifeline or other Philips in-home products in the consumer's home.
Shift: 30 hours a week (eligible for benefits)
Location preferred: Aurora, ILL
Company car provided
You are responsible for
- Gentle, compassionate individual who is naturally patient with senior citizens who maybe leery of change
- Ability to adjust training to meet the needs of our subscribers. This may include speaking more slowly and clearly to ensure they understand our service.
- Educates and trains our subscribers and caregivers on our products/services in a professional, respectful manner.
- Processes work orders from Philips Lifeline for installation, training, customer service or retrieval of Philips equipment/products
- Completes tasks on work order on scheduled date and within a specified timeframe while offering world class customer service
- Schedules service and retrieval appointments with subscriber/caregiver within expected service and quality standard
- Acclimates subscriber/care giver to Philips Lifeline equipment and service, ensuring their comfort in its use
- Complies with Philips protocols for communicating status and issues related to work orders while maintaining and managing an inventory of equipment
- Provides management with feedback and ideas for continuous improvement
- Occasional evening and or weekend appointments required for emergency service work orders
You are a part of
A National field Install team for Philips Lifeline.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- • High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to be very organized and able to operate office equipment (fax machine, PC) dexterity to install hardware and Sales force.com a plus
- • Ability to be detailed and focused and organize and prioritize multiple tasks and to follow step by step installation instructions
- Valid Driver's license
- Adheres to uniform/dress code as required by the company
- • Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and ability to climb stairs
- This job needs compassion, ability to converse with all types of people, yet strong organization skills. If you have this mix of skills this is the job for you! Field Install :Customer Support Representative Philips
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to work for a world class company that is helping others stay more secure in their homes and giving back.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top