Executive Program Manager (Based in Suffern, NY)
Job TitleExecutive Program Manager (Based in Suffern, NY)
The Executive Program Manager role is a new position in Philips Healthcare Americas Customer Services that is responsible for the success (as defined by financial, experiential, and satisfaction metrics) of the MES (Managed Equipment Services) program at a designated MES client site. This position will be based in the Suffern, NY area.
The Executive Program Manager is the central point of management and communication for all activities at the client hospital(s). You will work closely with Work Groups and Philips project teams to ensure project and task progress and will be responsible for reporting and monitoring program performance on behalf of Philips and the client as well as identifying, managing and escalating all related program risks. You will interface back to our Business Development and Solutions teams to integrate our delivery and operational activities back into our customer proposals and solution development work and will assume day-to-day coordination, communication, risk mitigation and relationship management.
As an Executive Program Manager, you will manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. This includes:
- Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Develops customer service department procedures. Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Reviews warranty claims. Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
Through innovative business collaborations and strategies, we can help manage healthcare technologies, project-manage certain functional activities, and assume shared financial and regulatory risk. Our healthcare managed services can be scaled to deliver improved clinical quality, increase operational efficiency, and drive innovation in a single service line or across the care delivery system.
These multi-year, comprehensive programs enable our customers to focus on care delivery while we manage technology and operating performance. For more information about Managed Services, visit http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/managed-services
This role will be based in the Suffern, NY area and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Strong working knowledge of Philips sales, service, consulting and education businesses, as well as commercial operations and service teams
- 10+ years of experience in customer facing environments
- Knowledge of medical device technology and related clinical use models
- Ability to lead and manage diverse, cross-functional teams and individuals that include both Philips and client employees
- Ability to guide performance improvement initiatives including process redesign activities
- Knowledge of financial and accounting mechanisms, preferably with direct experience in systems currently used by Philips
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate on operational and financial performance with internal and customer teams
- Proven experience and ability working in matrix organizations
- Excellent oral and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple customer working groups
- Demonstrated operational analytics and financial analysis capabilities
- Business or clinical degree, with advanced degree preferred
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top