Executive Program Manager (Based in Suffern, NY)
Job TitleExecutive Program Manager (Based in Suffern, NY)
The Executive Program Manager role is a new position in Philips Healthcare Americas Customer Services that is responsible for centralized project management and coordination of activity across all efforts within the Enterprise Managed Services account. This position will be based in the Rockland county area of NY and requires being on-site at least 75% of the time.
The Executive Program Manager is the central point of management and communication for all activities at the client hospital(s). You will work closely with Work Groups and Philips project teams to ensure project and task progress and will be responsible for reporting and monitoring program performance on behalf of Philips and the client as well as identifying, managing and escalating all related program risks.
In this role, you will interface back to our Business Development and Solutions teams to integrate our delivery and operational activities back into our customer proposals and solution development work.
Responsibilities include, but are limited to:
- Creating and maintaining an integrated program dashboard for all account activities, including project scoping, project execution, service delivery, clinical education, and consulting work.
- Directing the Working Groups and Philips project teams through traditional project management activities including:
- Development of charters, communication plans, agendas; creating standardized documentation; collecting and storing meeting outcomes and action items; managing working group projects; developing and distributing weekly, monthly and annual reports
- Serving as the owner for the Technology Management Plan, maintaining and updating on an as needed basis
- Coordinating semi-annual roadmap reviews working with sales account managers to ensure consideration for future releases as part of TMP management
- Owning the Change Request Process as it relates to service coverage, pool usage, flex funds, and technology plans, actual vs. forecasted use of the Reserve, and all factors that affect the Unitary Payment year to year
- Managing departmental relationships with key clinical leaders (e.g., Radiology Chair, Radiology Administrator) as necessary to foster trust and accountability
Join us in being a strategic partner! Through innovative business collaborations and strategies, we can help manage healthcare technologies, project-manage certain functional activities, and assume shared financial and regulatory risk. Our healthcare managed services can be scaled to deliver improved clinical quality, increase operational efficiency, and drive innovation in a single service line or across the care delivery system.
This role will be based in the Rockland county area of NY and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Highly prefer candidates with strong working knowledge of Philips sales, service, consulting and education businesses, as well as commercial operations and service teams, if possible
- 10+ years of experience in customer facing project management role
- Strong working knowledge of project and program management tools, including risk logs, communication plans, timelines, stakeholder analyses
- Knowledge of medical device technology and related clinical use models
- Ability to coach diverse, cross-functional teams and individuals that include both Philips and client employees
- Ability to guide performance improvement initiatives including process redesign activities
- Knowledge of financial and accounting mechanisms, preferably with direct experience in systems currently used by Philips
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate on operational and financial performance with internal and customer teams
- Proven experience and ability working in matrix organizations
- Excellent oral and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple customer working groups
- Demonstrated operational analytics and financial analysis capabilities
- Business or clinical degree, with advanced degree preferred
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Executive Program Manager. Job ID: 202012.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top