eTrade Media Manager
Job TitleeTrade Media Manager
- Position Title: E-Trade Media Manager
Your challenge is to manage Philips media investments across diverse E-Commerce platforms. Your main focus will be on Amazon Media Group. You will build strong relations with diverse E- Commerce platform partners and also work closely together with our media agency partner and key media contacts within Philips. Are you the Media expert that will help us reach our target audience?
You will be responsible for working with the NA Marketing Team and local Marketing Communications Leader and Senior Media Manager in managing the deliverables. There will also be opportunities to liaise with global counterparts. The key areas of responsibility will be & not restricted to;
- Help shape the media strategy towards AMG & similar E-Commerce platforms in advance – working across Personal Health categories and with the Philips’ Amazon retail team;
- Co-ordinate strategic media spend objectives with the local retail objectives and represent our North American view towards these platforms & media agencies;
- Act as the media point person towards E-Commerce platform global teams;
- Build capabilities, becoming the reference point for e-commerce media activities;
- Work with local marketing managers to put together a standard process and ways of working between Philips-Media Agency-E-Commerce platforms triangular relationships;
- Team up with Philips’ Amazon global account lead to align retail and media activity;
- Consolidate & report spends across categories regularly;
- Set-up ROI improvement activities to optimize our growing media spends.
The growing importance of E-Commerce platforms such as Amazon, not only as online sales channels but also as relevant media touchpoints to connect with the increasingly digital target audiences at various stages of the consumer decision journey means that there is a need to focus further attention to managing these relationships and investments. Amazon Media Group (AMG) and Amazon Media Services (AMS) for example are two of the large media publisher relationships for Philips from a media spend point of view as we are looking to further strengthen the strategic partnership and leverage opportunities for mutual business interests. Similarly we are looking to unlock the value of similar partnerships with other E-commerce platforms. Based in the North American market team, this role will report into the Head of Digital for Personal Health.
We are looking for
- Overall 4-6 years work experience;
- Solid understanding of media planning and buying fundamentals is a must, having worked and gained expertise in either a media owner, media agency or within a client organization in similar roles managing online retail environments;
- Understanding of digital media is critical to the successful delivery of the Key Areas of Responsibility;
- A deep understanding of today’s dynamic E-commerce eco-system is important as well as an inherent drive to test, learn, share and implement;
- Leadership, indirect strategic influencing and motivation skills. These will be required to achieve consensus on decisions with various stakeholders including external E-Commerce platform partners, without necessarily having position based authority.
- Experience in working with the Amazon Media Group is a big plus.
- Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top