Equipment Maintenance Engineer
Job TitleEquipment Maintenance Engineer
- Receive Production Equipment Maintenance Requests
- Prioritize Fixture Repair
- Coordinate Production Equipment Maintenance Activities
- Support test fixture identification, verification and maintenance activities.
- Perform Equipment Verifications
- Maintain Product Equipment List
- Capture and Communicate Lessons Learned
- Create Engineering Markups
- Document Decision-Making and Associated Justifications
- Ensure Test Fixture Availability
- Establish Label Printer Preventive Maintenance
- Identify and Track Production Equipment Usage by Product to Support Maintenance Planning
- Maintain and Verify Calibration Standards
- Review Process Performance Reports
- Use IQ/OQ Documentation to Determine Maintenance Requirements
- Oversee Production/Acquisition of New Test Fixtures
- Support Test Fixture Outsourcing
- Verify Production Equipment Drawing Release
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top