Equipment Activation Specialist EAS -Customer Service
Job TitleEquipment Activation Specialist EAS -Customer Service
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Perform, troubleshooting and equipment replacement duties critical to the safety of our subscribers. In a customer service friendly environment that blends technical understanding of our products and today's telephony, the candidate will need to prioritize the daily workflow and track closure of maintenance related issues.
Work schedule:Sunday 9am to 5:30pm
Mon thru Thursday 10am to 6:30pm
You are responsible for
- Responding to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries, requests, compliments, and complaints from Lifeline's subscribers and key accounts and from Lifeline's internal departments by taking full ownership of problem until fully resolved to customer's satisfaction.
- many activities, ranging from administrative, phone support, and data processing tasks as required, to support the full complement of Lifeline's service offerings.
- May actively sell Lifeline services or resell Lifeline's service(s) to customers
- May provide back up phone support to the Response Center, if certified for the Response center.
You are a part of
Equipment Assistance Specialist team , giving the best customer service with friendly and accurate information to our Subscribers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience, preferably within Philips Lifeline Customer Service
- Experience managing multiple priorities ie handling phone calls while on the computer
- Second language a plus.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows applications, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to navigate through a variety of computer applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top