Engineering Project Manager
Job TitleEngineering Project Manager
Engineering Project Manager
Position Overview: A project team leader within the Change Management office is responsible for oversight of small to mid-size scope product changes within our sustaining MRI magnet platform. Project coordination activities are end-to-end, forming teams to scope a change through to final implementation in the SAP system with introduction to manufacturing.
- Ownership to create, revise, and close the Engineering Change Request package within the Agile PLM software.
- Identify cross-functional team members needed to support each change project and make resource requests to appropriate management.
- Develop detailed project plans in MS Project and/or Clarity for larger scope changes.
- Monitor metrics for individual change projects as applicable, including on time to schedule and budget.
- Responsible for ensuring each change program stays within the scope of work that is approved, or escalate to management when needed.
- Partner with manufacturing to ensure changes are introduced effectively with minimal impact on daily efficiency.
- Ensure compliance of change projects to Magnet Business policies and procedures.
We are looking for a self-motivated candidate with:
- Degree in engineering or business discipline is preferred. (Minimum AS, prefer BS)
- Experience in change management for manufactured product, Medical Device exposure a plus
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with demonstrated track record working in and leading cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAP) and PLM tools (Agile)
- Strong MS office skills
- Exposure to Clarity Project Management software a plus
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top