Job TitleElectronics Engineer
Responsible for the Electronics aspects of the product portfolio produced.
Lead internal and external (sub-contractor) activity for establishing the supply chain aspects of electronic components (PCBA’s and unique components)
Lead internal and external activity for establishing internal processes (assembly and test) dealing with electronics related performance of manufactured assemblies.
Coordinate with R&D, Regulatory, Quality, Procurement and other teams to meet operational and cost-efficiency objectives and recommend engineering enhancements/changes to complement business goals.
Troubleshooting of material and equipment issues while leading improvement of production capacity and quality by performing a variety of engineering functions within the Manufacturing Engineering team.
- Define measurement techniques to enable product acceptance and in-process inspection.
- Review and accept component/product specifications and the techniques to achieve product quality in a mass manufacturing environment
- Perform technical analysis, conducts feasibility studies, determine project expense (down time, costs of materials, workforce analysis, etc.) and financial impact of the engineering project on current systems/ structures.
- Monitor the application of own enhanced and/or new engineering systems/structures to ensure the company’s production and product quality standards are maintained and continued specifications integrity
- Own overall product performance – looking from component electrical performance to full device image-quality performance
- Define electrical testing techniques/ targets/ tolerances related to supplied electronic based material
- Head and manage projects with Sub-contractors delivering electrical related Means/Test equipment to the production line
- Analyze, define and lead the creation of internal manufacturing means driving performance and testability.
- Deliver a testing architecture to the Production floor – prepare and execute all quality related tasks (IQ/OQ/PQ) of a certain testing step, delivering a stable, qualified testing process to the production floor
- Manage Electrical testers lifecycle and product performance related tasks as part of Process / Product realization programs.
- BSc. / B.Tech/ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in a device production-based companies, intimate experience with production challenges.
- Experience in PCBA manufacturing
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems
- Experience from Regulatory industry
- Fluent English
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top