Electronic Technician 3
Job TitleElectronic Technician 3
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Work with a team of people dedicated to the Healthcare industry by making unique equipment that allow doctors to help patients in the most sophisticated way.
You are responsible for
- Use schematics or blueprints, wiring lists, and verbal and written instructions to assemble, modify, rework, or reassemble units.
- Perform basic electrical testing.
- May perform training duties
- Prepares operators by conducting training on job-specific processes, measures and evaluates trainees' progress, and verifies successful training completion.
- May contribute to creation of training materials
- May participate in verification of standard work
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You are a part of
This team will help build, test, and create system coils that will be used to diagnose Cancer, Athletes injuries, and millions of people around the world. You are responsible for bringing in an award-winning attitude in order to produce some of the most sophisticated equipment in healthcare today. This equipment can only be made by highly dedicated, influential, and committed to quality personnel.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2+ years technical training and 1 or more years related experience.
- Prior experience with Invivo products preferred.
- Training role requires completion of certification process
- Manual dexterity with hands and tools used in assembly operations.
- Moderate understanding of hand tools required for assembling electronic components (e.g. soldering iron, pliers, and wire strippers).
- Previous experience with use of measurement devices (e.g. calipers) and testing devices.
- Ability to use analyzers to troubleshoot equipment.
- Ability to follow directions.
In return, we offer you
Invivo/Philips believes that a successful business is a direct reflection on how individual teams perform. As part of this company, you will not only be able to work in a small (cell) group but also in larger groups in order to help drive process improvement, create additional value, and be involved in creating brand new products. You will work with other electronic technicians, engineers, research and development, supply chain, and many others in order to help meet the customer's quality and delivery expectations.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top