Job TitleElectromechanical Assembler
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an experienced Electromechanical Assembler, in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Ability to follow GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practice) using Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintains records and clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements
- Use various measurement devices to record data and produce assemblies to written specifications
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Ability to read, write and understand in English
- Ability to perform repetitive work while paying attention to detail
- Manual dexterity, eye hand coordination, and visual acuity
- Maintain product traceability and identification
- Identify and segregate Non-Conforming Product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- Communicate effectively noticed problems with assemblies and or equipment being used
- Determine the difference between good/pass and bad/failed parts/assemblies as described in work instructions
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous record of job stability
- Requires demonstrated proficiency in reading, basic math and manual dexterity
- Requires ability to reach and stand on continuous basis and to lift 15 pounds on a continuous basis and up to 40 pounds infrequently
- Current Solder certificate
- IPC standards
- Printed circuit board background preferred
Our team works together by providing meaningful innovations which contribute to the wellbeing of others. We take pride in our work. If you are a critical thinker who enjoys making a difference, Philips is the company for you.
This Assembler role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Take the next step in your career and apply online. Philips Careers Website
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top