Electro-Mechanical Assembler 1
Job TitleElectro-Mechanical Assembler 1
We welcome you to join Volcano a Philips Company as a Production/Packaging Specialist in our Rancho Cordova, CA location.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring deliveries to the warehouse are received, inspected, documented and stored
- Performing tasks to ensure the products can be delivered to the warehouse (e.g. check ASN, assign dock to truck, check transport documents and segregate stock)
- Executing value added services
- Tracking product availability and pick, pack and ship product for delivery
- Counting stock and identify damaged, lost, found goods
- For outbound deliveries, ensuring truck/container is loaded and documents are attached to
- Shipment and packing of products or parts
- Moderate PC skills (word, excel, power point)
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization skills
- Creating process documentation for review
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Familiarity with a very limited number of similar specific basic tasks (e.g. loading or unloading, storing or order picking, marking/labelling or packing) in a warehouse
- Signals (imminent) irregularities in the operation of goods handling
- Remedies simple malfunctions using Out of Control Action Plans (OCAPs)
- Work in accordance with rules and procedures
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top