- State College, PA
We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for an Electrical Engineer or a Bio-Medical Engineer with EE emphasis! This person will be working in our Research and Development group within Philips Healthcare, located in our Reedsville, PA facility. This person will get to work with the best engineers in medical ultrasound and develop ultrasound transducers that are helping to save lives every day all around the world. We are seeking Electrical Engineers with
- Experience designing analog and digital test methods and equipment
- Experience in designing analog and digital circuits, developing test software is a plus
- Experience with mechanical design or high-density electrical interconnect is a plus
- Medical device design experience a plus
- A self-starter, highly motivated with good organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to interface with customers and be effective at managing vendors and suppliers
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Bio-Medical Engineering w/ EE Minor (Master of Science a plus)
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
- The ability to design, develop, and debug electrical circuits
- PCB design experience
- Excellent analytical skills and structured problem solving
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top