In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be a part of Philips Ultrasound R&D team, which is responsible for the complete product development lifecycle , working cross-functionally with each of the Business Segments- Cardiology, General Imaging, Value Segment, Ultra Mobile, and Service, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Regulatory, and Business Development. Engineers work with a focus on total customer solutions across a wide range of clinical applications, a diverse set of geographies, and a full range of price-performance levels for Ultrasound Systems.
You are responsible for:
- Electrical design of future generations of ultrasound transducer products and the interface to the ultrasound imaging system.
- PCB development, cable, test development, and transducer/system integration.
- Development of engineering materials and manufacturing processes
- Releasing new designs to production
You are a part of:
Philips Ultrasound Transducer R&D organization, which creates some of the most advanced Ultrasound transducers in the market, working in cross functional teams, and in collaboration with Ultrasound platform teams. The transducer R&D team is a multi-site organization that works globally with Philips and suppliers to advance the state of the art in Transducer design and performance. We have a strong commitment to our customers, to innovation, and to quality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years' experience in Electrical design
- Minimum of a BS/MS Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Biomedical Engineering or other applicable Engineering disciplines
- Ability to design, develop, and debug electrical circuits
- Analog circuitry and PCB design experience
- Experience in regulated, product development environments (FDA, ISO, AS, MIL-STD etc..)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated with good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to interface with customers and effectively managing vendors / suppliers
- Experience in developing test software - DESIRED
- Experience with mechanical design or high density electrical interconnect- DESIRED
- Experience in FDA regulated medical device design - DESIRED
- In return, we offer you:
An exciting opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top