eCommerce Technical Lead
Job TitleeCommerce Technical Lead
Great innovations start with the people that are passionate and skilled enough to create them. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people’s lives through those timely and meaningful innovations.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Customer Service organization and customer through cross functional work, special project work, and management of the eCommerce platform. This role is a Technical Lead responsible for the development and implementation to drive standard processes for audit compliance, continuous improvement and support and facilitate problem solving activities within the eCommerce team. The individual will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of sales/business development data requires evaluation of both identifiable and unidentifiable factors and work independently to provide consultative advice within specific functional areas.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Validate and register customers to e-Store site.
- Be a primary and escalation point for e-Store order and user management and troubleshooting.
- Field Tier 1 customer inquiries via phone and email, and resolve pertinent issues.
- Field Tier 2 escalations from e-Commerce Team Members.
- Field and manage Tier 2, and Tier 3 escalations with the Philips HHS e-Commerce Operations Team.
- Collaborate with HHS ITBP, and Philips HHS e-Commerce Operations Team to solve customer incidents, site issues, and other escalations.
- Works on problems of diverse scope by analyzing key areas for improvement and turns them into value added propositions for an increased online customer experience.
- Manage HHS e-Commerce backlog working with Philips Product Owners, and Business Owners to identify, scope and develop key features for implementation.
- Lead development of solutions and testing functional enhancements and improvements to the e-Store using a disciplined approach.
- Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional area.
- Promotes the use of the e-Store as an optimal sales channel whenever opportunity arises.
- Work with customers to identify needs and translate them into new and improved online offerings.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining
solutions that will directly and indirectly impact the customer’s experience.
- Monitor and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics, and reporting relating to customer behavior, site performance, search terms, and campaign performance.
- Use business tracking tools to benchmark, measure and analyze key performance indicators, as set by management.
At Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care we are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Innovation is driven by gaining insight to the needs of the people who use our sleep, oxygen, ventilation and respiratory drug delivery products. This tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips a global leader in the markets we serve.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or IT strongly preferred
- Advanced technical knowledge, IT certifications strongly preferred
- 3-5 years experience working in customer service or call center preferred
- 3-5 years Experience working in a technical discipline preferred
- Previous experience working in SAP preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong skills in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of current business practices and procedures
- Ability to challenge solutions and identify non value added activities
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Proven success in cross-organizational teamwork and collaboration
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top