E2E Project Manager (PMP Required)
- Nashville, TN
E2E Project Manager (PMP Required)
Lead predictable and flawless execution of Programs, Projects, and Initiatives. The End-to-End (E2E) Project Manager is a critical role in the Program Management Office (PMO) delivering consistent on time, on quality, on-budget results across the North America Market transformation road map.
***Relocation expenses will not be provided for this role. Candidates must reside within commuting distance to our Nashville location.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Formulating the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management. You will specify the staffing of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment, and quality standards to be used.
- Controlling the project budget and project progress evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits, and contributed value, and taking corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Leading the E2E Transformation project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
- Actively evaluating the project for opportunities to improve performance; as well as, continuously monitor risk and mitigate as appropriate.
- Directing project team members and provide them operational guidance throughout the project, both technically and organizationally.
- Ensuring team members adhere to internal policies and procedures
You are part of
Our mission is to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- PMI PMP certification required
- 10+ years of experience successfully leading large complex programs, projects, and initiatives using a structured approach (e.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFE/Agile)
- Healthcare industry experience required
- Bachelor of Science in business or engineering field of study required
- MBA or relevant business experience preferred
- Experience with and applying Change Management methodology in projects is highly preferred
- Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement experience preferred
- Subject matter expertise in all phases of development, launch, and maintenance including voice of the customer, requirements generation, design controls, verification, validation, usability, process validation, service, and support-readiness
- Proven project management experience within Service or Commercial Operations
- Demonstrated competence forming, organizing, and leading teams from concept through launch
- Data-driven decision-making with the ability to move teams through vague and complex situations
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top