Document Control Engineer 2
Job TitleDocument Control Engineer 2
Document Control Engineer is capable of compiling and generating quality measures / metrics and providing analysis for continuous improvement opportunities within the department and impacting internal customers.
- Will be responsible for the daily execution of Document Control activities, maintenance, and continuous improvement.
We have a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity for Document Control Engineer in Gainesville, Florida.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, is looking to expand its Gainesville, FL team. Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo’s strategy for growth.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
- Working knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Understanding of all requirements of the Document Control Quality System in an FDA regulated work environment
- Technical Experience and aptitude to operate complex IT operating systems
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes with attention to detail.
- Highly collaborative.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization effectively
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sciences, quality management or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years of experience with regulatory and quality systems
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top