Director, PROS Global Marketing
Job TitleDirector, PROS Global Marketing
GLOBAL MARKETING DIRECTOR, PROS
Increase Philips global visibility in the Radiation Oncology community.
- Develop, implement and maintain an aggressive market leadership messaging and communications strategy (e.g. advertising, PR, web-banners, educational programs, tradeshows, white papers, customer events, web-casts, etc.)
- Establish wide-spread network of relationships with Oncology thought leaders in leading institutions, societies and other corporate entities and leverage these relationships to deliver tangible business benefit (e.g. educational programs, testimonials, etc.)
- Establish and leverage key strategic relationships with potential industry partners to deliver Philips PROS business results (e.g. joint go-to-market strategies to increase qualified leads.)
- Manage Philips PROS tradeshows, advertising and PR campaigns to assure maximum impact of resource spend.
- Serve as ambassador to the Oncology community by consistently promoting the Philips strategy and exhibiting professionalism through daily actions and interactions. This includes active participation on professional society committees and boards.
Increase Philips global organizational competency in Radiation Oncology.
- Define, develop and implement an internal training plan to educate select employees on the field of Radiation Oncology. Training should include general oncology education, as well as driving awareness of Philips business strategies, performance and customer offerings as they relate to the oncology customer.
- Work in close cooperation with other Philips oncology teams, e.g. Oncology Care Cycle and other BU marketing managers, to assure alignment of Philips-wide goals.
- Stretch Goal: Develop over-arching oncology vision to influence and align BUs directions
Define and deliver marketing programs that differentiate Philips PROS in the market and drive global sales revenue and improve sales effectiveness.
- Define, develop and implement customer-focused offerings (non-engineered services) to provide tangible customer value and sustainable competitive advantage. Program offerings should include, but are not limited to, programs that address customer needs in the areas of education, workflow and economics.
- Work closely with GSS organizations to define and launch aggressive market share gain programs (e.g. Total Eclipse)
- Engage, educate and motivate global PROS and Oncology sales specialists to maximize effectiveness of programmatic offerings and strategies.
- Includes budget and timeline planning, and identification of program risks.
Support PROS Business strategic planning processes and implementation.
- Actively participate in overall business strategic planning processes.
- Contribute key market knowledge and data to strategic planning processes.
- Work enthusiastically outside the area of marketing where appropriate for overall business objectives.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, MBA is highly desired
- 10+ years of cancer care medical device experience, radiation therapy planning knowledge is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of international business in a global leadership position
- 5+ years of medical device sales or sales management experience
- Demonstrated success in a marketing product positioning role
- Demonstrated ability to manage promotional resources efficiently for maximum impact and minimum spend.
- Excellent communication skills, original thinking, integrity and ability to influence others
- Familiarity with global medical device regulations
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top