Director of Supply & Operation Planning
Job TitleDirector of Supply & Operation Planning
This position manages the Ultrasound Supply & Operational Planning (S&OP) processes and leads an operational team with a global scope in the area of demand/supply balancing with the objective to meet or exceed revenue and inventory targets.
The Director of Supply & Operation Planning and FOM (factory order management) works directly with the multiple markets (globally), OEM partners, as well as the IS and HC Commercial Operations organizations, to proactively manage and improve our End-to-End Customer Value Chain. Works closely together with the Planners, Procurement and Operation organizations, to maximize materials and factory planning. Leverages resources across functions and levels to drive business performance. The Director of Supply and Operation Planning is a key contributor to continuously improve our Supply Chain setup and Ways of Working. Thorough End-to-End Customer Value Chain knowledge and mindset is essential for the success this position
- Facilitates BU Executive S&OP monthly reviews, assuring senior management focus on key revenue & material management performance and issues.
- Enhance visibility of market demand by expanding S&OP processes to include partner CME and Market Group S&OP teams.
- Develop both strategic and tactical methods for enhancing factory flexibility in response to changing market conditions.
- Undertake role as BU Ultrasound representative on HealthCare E2E teams focused on improvements in demand forecasting and S&OP processes.
- Partner with BU Finance to actively manage factory shipments to enhance BU revenue performance.
- Support the Factory Order Team with expertise and guidance when requested.
- Operationally support the NMS, Suzhou & PHLS order & planning teams with short & medium-term demand estimates and guidance.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Operations or Supply Chain management, or equivalent.
- 10 years’ experience in relevant supply and demand planning / Supply Chain/Operations Management.
- Affinity and relevant experience working with ERP and advanced skills with Excel / databases required
- Proven abilities interfacing with senior management,
- Strong analytical skills and clear mind, allowing incumbent to process complex and large amounts of data, to resolve challenging situations independently
- Must have experience with multi-site, multi-country organizations. Has high level of cultural awareness.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment, build and maintain effective working relationships across organization and influence people in other parts of the organization
- Ability to initiate and drive changes and innovation.
- Must be willing to travel internationally as necessary
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top