Director of Sales - Amazon (Seattle, WA)
Job TitleDirector of Sales – Amazon (Seattle, WA)
Director of Sales – Amazon
- Act as a coach and mentor to develop a high performing team
- Lead and build team engagement to realize full potential of the group
- Develop strong internal and external relationships (customer, partners, BG’s, Headquarters)
- Translate the business agenda to the local market via consumer insights and customer partnership
- This position will have responsibility for Amazon.
The Director of Sales reports to the Vice President of US Retail Sales. This role will have approximately 7 direct reports. Key product categories include, Personal Care (Norelco Shaving & Grooming), Oral Care (Sonicare), Mother & Childcare (Avent)
- Executes processes & policies at accounts (margin, pricing, marketing logistics)
- Maximizes customer topline sales related to AOP/Quota/ ROFO per key account
- Works with team to ensure 60% LAG 3 forecast accuracy in a timely manner.
- Ensures strong account relationships at a senior level within the channel.
- Delivers account specific growth plans
- Works with team to ensure strong execution of the 4P’s that are designed to gain market share across the customer base
- Timely execution of administrative activities to include deduction management, expenses etc.
- Thorough review of the marketplace to understand emerging trends, competitive landscape etc
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Prefer End 2 End and LEAN experience
- Must have demonstrated 10+ years of experience with key account leadership including Amazon, able to navigate and have a strong established network within Amazon
- Demonstrated experience in category growth, creating sales plans, market share development, new product launches, achievement of top line/bottom line sales and profit growth
- Proven ability to manage a P&L successfully and strong financial acumen
- Successful management of trade funds to support business development
- Experience in consumer insights and local market customization
- Ability to identify trends and partner with Amazon at a strategic level for future product portfolio growth
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership ability
- Full enterprise view and understanding the scale of role and customer in the organization.
- Critical to have general manager mindset vs sales mindset
- Candidate will need to understand how to manage within a complicated matrix business with many stakeholders.
- Ability to manage both the U.S team, interact globally, also to work across functions in this complicated customer structure.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips Personal Health business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer’s personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Health Group is one that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top