Director of Marketing, Lead Management
Director of Marketing, Lead Management
We welcome you to join Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems as the Director of Marketing, Lead Management in our Colorado Springs, CO location.
As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and marketing strategy for the existing segment portfolio and associated programs to assure attainment of business objectives.
You will be responsible for people management (team leadership, coaching and development of Product Managers), development of the annual commercial plan(s), product launch plans (US and OUS), market modeling, overall marketing strategy and mix, revenue forecasts and expense plans.
Can you bring your strong skill set to communicate and influence management to this role? You will have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group!
You are responsible for
- Developing, owning and executing the 5-Year strategic marketing plan for the segment in close collaboration with the 3 major markets (North America, International, Japan) and relevant stakeholders throughout the Image Guided Therapy
- Creating and executing innovative marketing plans and programs to meet product (channel), segment and overall corporate objectives of Image Guided Therapy Devices
- Managing a team of marketing professionals with the responsibility for upstream/global product management, and North America downstream marketing and respective accountabilities
- Budgeting, resourcing and execution of marketing spend necessary to support R&D/Design Control, Global Marketing and Downstream marketing activities & programs
- Establishing and owning working relationships with Key Thought Leaders (KTLs) to provide product and portfolio direction, research, podium & informing the tradeshow plan
- Collecting and analyzing competitive activity to refine and enhance competitive positioning and marketing
- Collecting and analyzing global sales data and trends for portfolio, identifying variance to plan and where needed, driving plans to course correct
- Internal stakeholder management to peer-group leaders in all supporting functions
- Management and successful execution of all organizational design and development initiatives, including goal setting, prioritization, execution of programs and career development for department.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MBA or related graduate degree is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the medical device industry leading a team of Product Managers, Product Strategists, or Management Consultants
- Talent for helping scope and build medical devices at scale across form factors
- Applied experience in behavioral economics with a focus on consumer medical device products
- Ability to have impact through cross-group collaboration and partnerships
- Ability to deliver solutions targeted towards multiple audience types, particularly physicians and health care customers
- Self-starter with an ability to creatively solve problems and drive decision making across complex circumstances while building consensus
- Strong communication and presentation abilities to audiences of varied sizes, levels, and disciplines Ability to handle multiple, challenging projects and priorities simultaneously
- A healthy disdain for the status quo, and a willingness to question existing practices to identify better alternatives
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible enough to change priorities with short notice when necessary
- Passion for setting a standard of ethics and excellence in alignment with the Philips General Business Principles
- Acts as an ambassador of professional standards, seeking continuous improvement in ways of working to drive greater efficiency and purp
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment where continuous innovation is requisite to success
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with distributed accountabilities and unclear precedents
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - develop strong partnerships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Unit's, and Group Functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top