Director of Business & Market Intelligence
Job TitleDirector of Business & Market Intelligence
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Identify the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. This position will work side-by-side with the Group Strategy and Business Development teams, and will have a direct line of access to the Philips geographic market leaders and the Health Systems business segment management teams.
You are responsible for
- Build comprehensive market size and forecasting models (in excel)
- Develop expertise in your segment's product offerings and market dynamics and generate insightful analyses for key executives across Royal Philips
- Collaborate on a project basis with Group Strategy and Business Development, business groups and markets organizations, marketing intelligence teams, finance, investor relations, and other key stakeholders to leverage the MA&F models and analytical capabilities
- Manage historical market share performance and develop competitor analyses for key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key members of the markets and business groups teams to capture relevant data points and knowledge required to drive further model forecast accuracy
You are a part of
You will be situated within the Market Analysis & Forecasting team, which reports into the Head of Strategy at Royal Philips. The team is comprised of analysts covering the businesses and activities of the new Healthtech focused Royal Philips. The MA&F team is the analytical power house within Philips, providing fact-based market models and insightful analyses to key stakeholders across Philips' business sectors and geographies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Candidates must have a university degree, preferably in, Engineering or Business / Finance (MBA, PhD or other relevant graduate degree is a plus).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an analytical role
- Proven background in healthcare market analysis (i.e., equity research analyst, investment banker or other relevant employment)
- Preference to have experience in the Diagnosis and Treatment market segments.
- Should have international exposure
- Successful candidates should (1) be comfortable networking both within and outside of Royal Philips, (2) have strong analytical skills and (3) possess solid presentation skills to deliver various market insights to key Royal Philips business group and geographic market decision makers. We expect our team members to exhibit a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
- With key Health Systems locations across the world, the travel requirement is roughly 20%. This will include international travel.
In return, we offer you
Market Analysis & Forecasting (MA&F) team, you will be responsible for identifying the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top