Director, Leadership & Cross-Business – NA Sales Training & Enablement
Job TitleDirector, Leadership & Cross-Business – NA Sales Training & Enablement
Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Training & Enablement, the Director, Leadership & Cross-Business – NA Sales Training & Enablement owns the entire training process for the development of leadership and selling skills across the organization. In this role, you will work with one foot in Marketing and one foot in Sales. Using your ability to work with both a high IQ and high EQ and within multiple levels of the organization (senior management to support staff), you will identify training needs before training problems arise.
The Training leader will be responsible for all new hire activities for cross-business and leadership development including:
- Mega and other large-scale meeting execution, including identifying needs, developing curriculum (and logistics) and delivering top-notch material to a vast audience including sr. level executives.
- Leadership and Selling skills to include coaching, interviewing, IDN expertise, Healthcare Economics (HCE), Situational Coaching, managing through performance issues, corporate presentation skills and other identified topics dealing with winning in an evolving healthcare environment.
- Changing healthcare landscape (ACOs, ACA (and its new derivatives)).
- Must be accomplished public speaker and possess ability to command room with executive presence (audience will be sales mgt.—mid-level and senior-level).
- Will own onboarding process for Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers, as well as creation and delivery of all training.
- Work arm in arm with senior sales and marketing leaders to identify business challenges before they become business problems and will develop appropriate courses to address challenge.
- Will identify vendors necessary to augment training curriculum and own the relationships.
- Command of Solution Selling and ability to teach it to appropriate level audiences.
- Must have command of hospital economics and CXO selling strategies
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. This role will ideally be based in Andover however remote in the U.S. is also okay. Relocation expenses will not be offered and the company is not considering individuals who require visa sponsorship for this position.
We are looking for
- Knowledge of U.S. and Canadian healthcare landscape including reimbursement, hospital marketplace and other healthcare-delivery locations and markets.
- Expert-level knowledge of hospital hierarchy and how IDNs, GPOs, ACOs and other outside factors influence buying decisions.
- Expert-level knowledge of hospital finances and how a dollar travels through a system.
- Expert-level knowledge of assigned domain (IGT, DI, etc.). Must have worked in that space at a highly-successful level either as a marketer, sales, sales support, clinical leader, sales leader or trainer.
- Command of adult-learning principles with demonstrated proficiency in previous leadership within the healthcare space.
- Must be able to effectively work with sales force at all levels, including reps and senior sales management levels.
- Must have proven track record of strong leadership skills, including coaching and offering feedback to others.
- Ideally, should have worked in Healthcare space for a minimum of 5 years, with a strong background in assigned domain a plus.
- Must possess ability to speak in front of a group of people (including leaders) and coach others to present effectively.
- Must be able to work with executives and other individuals that are not in their organization.
- Must be able to organize both material and large numbers of people including individuals who do not report to them.
- Must be able to develop, edit and deliver training material for a highly-complex product portfolio.
- Must be able to create, manage and deliver complex material in addition to developing curriculum for all ends of our commercial spectrum (low end to high end).
- Must be able to develop content and deliver inspirational presentations to senior leaders within company.
- Must be able to attract, recruit, interview, hire, develop, coach and promote a team of trainers.
- Must possess proven ability to organize large groups or people and define a process. Candidate must be the type of person people will follow.
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Director, Leadership & Cross-Business – NA Sales Training & Enablement. Job ID: 226876.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top