Director, Finance - Multi-Vendor Service
Job TitleDirector, Finance – Multi-Vendor Service
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the financial and business management for Multi vendor and All Parts Medical businesses.
- Partners with CS sales team to evaluate deals and maximize customer profitability. Develops “Out of the Box” solutions for Multi vendor deal analysis and customer requirements that adhere to compliance requirements, corporate financial goals, and technical accounting requirements.
- Assist in driving valuation models for potential acquisitions to expand CS portfolio and capabilities.
- Directly and strategically communicates to articulate business performance, complex issues and key messages; articulates the financial performance of the entity, providing the business context, opportunities and risks, credibly to a varied audience; overcomes resistance and secures support for ideas or initiatives through high-impact, effective communication;
- Supports the management of risk and complexity w/in the BIU.
- Provide financial analysis to give management insight about margins, efficiency and cost structure. Recommend actions with the ultimate goal to continually improve our efficiency versus competition in the fast changing service delivery environment.
- Drives annual operating plan (AOP) and forecast processes for the organization.
- Ensures financial controls are in place and adhered to in MV operations and AllParts.
We are looking for:-
- 10+ yrs in Finance
- Bachelors degree ( Finance / Accounting / Marketing)
- SAP preferred
- Past experience working with Sales Organization
- Experience Supporting Assembly Line / Parts / Manufacturing
- Financial Modeling
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top