Director, Downstream Coronary Marketing, IGT Devices
Job TitleDirector, Downstream Coronary Marketing, IGT Devices
As the Director, Downstream Coronary Marketing – Image Guided Therapy (IGT) – Devices you will formulate manage the future strategic direction of the global downstream coronary marketing team.
- Determine the relevance and assess the value of new product and technology developments and identify new opportunities for Philips
- Oversee the global product and technology developments that are relevant for the business
- Determine the implications for the teams’ product portfolio
- Keep abreast of market, competition, technical, application and societal developments
- Build a worldwide external network and make this knowledge applicable for the business, now and in the future
- Represent Philips externally on related issues, and spearhead international platforms
- Consult as a senior product marketing specialist
- Investigate feasibility of new businesses, applications concepts and models
Specific Skill Requirements
- Typically requires a Master’s degree with >10 years of related experience in product
- Experience in IGT Device Coronary Portfolio
- Ability to manage direct solid line to the North American and Global Marketing Teams, based in San Diego, including building, scaling and improving organizational capability to grow and develop best practices
- Have successfully worked closely with stakeholders in International markets to launch new products, services and clinical outcome data
- Direct ownership of North American markets, closely integrated with geographic sales teams to launch new products, services and clinical outcome data
- Proven ability of owning global launch plans including market segmentation, targeting and positioning, key product line strategies and life-cycle maintenance, and pricing, placement and promotional plans
- Successful responsibility for market development activities, closely integrated with training and education, to support marketing efforts
- Ability to represent the North American voice of customer into any and all upstream product development processes
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to manage the team’s respective budget
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Call to Action:
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top