Director, Business & Market Intelligence (Healthcare)
Job TitleDirector, Business & Market Intelligence (Healthcare)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join an established team helping to reshape the Philips HealthTech opportunity shaped by convergence between Healthcare and Consumer markets,. This opportunity range from intersection of consumer and clinical spaces, going through customers expressing need for integrated solutions, systems integration, connected devices, to big data and analytics.
You are responsible for
- Build comprehensive market size and forecasting models (in excel)
- Develop expertise in your segment's product offerings and market dynamics and generate insightful analyses for key executives across Philips HealthTech
- Collaborate on a project basis with group strategy and business development, business groups and markets organizations, marketing intelligence teams, finance, investor relations, among others key stakeholders to leverage the MA&F's models and analytical capabilities
- Manage historical market share performance and develop competitor analyses for key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key members of the markets and business groups teams to capture relevant data points and knowledge required to drive further model forecast accuracy
You are a part of
You will be situated within the Market Analysis & Forecasting team, which reports into the Head of Strategy of Philips. The team is composed of analysts covering the businesses and activities of Philips. The MA&F team is the analytical power house within Philips HealthTech, providing fact-based market models and insightful analyses to key stakeholders across HealthTech's business sectors and geographies.
As a team member in one of Philips HealthTech Group functions, you will be at the heart of our worldwide company. These Group departments play a key role in supporting the Royal Philips Executive Committee.
Your work will directly impact Health Systems segment business decisions, deliver underpinned measurement of our performance, and be integral in setting company-wide strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in, Engineering or Business / Finance (MBA, PhD or other relevant graduate degree is a plus).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an analytical role
- Proven background in healthcare market analysis (i.e., equity research analyst, investment banker or other relevant employment)
- Should have international exposure
- Must be comfortable networking both within and outside of Philips
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess solid presentation skills to deliver various market insights to key Healthtech business group and geographic market decision makers. We expect our team members to exhibit a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
- Travel 20-30%
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top