Director Analytics & Reporting, Sales Operations
Job TitleDirector Analytics & Reporting, Sales Operations
Philips relies heavily on the services provided by the Analytics and Reporting team and we are currently recruiting for a new role, Director Analytics & Reporting, Sales Operations based in Bothell, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating, deploying and maintaining critical information that supports the strategic initiatives of the North America (NA) Sales Organization, Businesses and Channels.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Ops, the Director, Analytics & Reporting provides strategic leadership in the development and implementation of an effective, efficient, and innovative reporting and analytics platform. In this role, you will create and foster a trusted advisory partnership with the Commercial Operations Leadership team and the Sales and Executive Leadership in NA.
- Translating the business strategy into an analytics and reporting strategy by defining, shaping and ensuring the delivery of meaningful information that provides unique, visionary and actionable insights to drive activities that will grow the business in NA.
- Working with all businesses and channels, Sales Leadership and senior executive leadership team in North America in transforming data into solutions that provide rapidly actionable information that drives business growth, customer and consumer insights.
- Providing strategic leadership in the development and implementation of business intelligence while creating and fostering a trusted advisory partnership with the Commercial Operations Leadership team and Sales and Executive Leadership in NA.
In this role, you will be a member of the Sales Operations Leadership team and is an everyday partner of multiple functions within the department, including Business Partnering, Data Integrity, Compensation Operations, and Training and Programs and cross functionally with Commercial Operations, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. Ideally this role will be based in Bothell, WA. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- MBA or equivalent experience with proven understanding of strategic business acumen.
- Ability to translate complex and abstract ideas into actionable strategies and lead senior level managers and influence other functional areas leaders to implement and execute procedures, policies and programs.
- 20+ years’ experience in capital medical equipment with specific emphasis on sales operations, finance, project management, and supply chain management.
- Strategic thinking/planning skills and in-depth understanding of the sales operations required to effectively balance financial performance and customer/employee satisfaction Demonstrated track record of success in delivering advanced analytics capabilities
- Strong analytic mindset: data-driven professional able to translate raw data into insights; establish processes to capture impact from marketing campaigns on driving sales and reputation. Invaluable knowledge of data sets, data requirements, data integrity rules, and data reporting.
- Knowledge on Financial & ROI, Sales motion and Go to Market.
- Solid SQL and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Advanced project management and experience leading large projects with demonstrated track record in setting challenging goals, organizing and motivating teams to meet and exceed demanding targets
- Demonstrated experience with continuous process improvement.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management both inside the company and with customers.
- Direct management experience with ability to inspire and develop people/team.
- Self- starter with ability to work in a global/matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage virtual/remote organization.
- Ability to translate complex technical topics into easy to understand concepts
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top