Digital Team Leader - Personal Health
Job TitleDigital Team Leader - Personal Health
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the Digital evolution in North America (NA) and own/manage online content and digital/ecommerce analytics. Act as a consultative resource and subject matter expert for brand teams and key account managers on digital marketing campaigns and external ecommerce programs
You are responsible for
- Provide NA linkage back to Philips Global Digital resources; leverage tools and resources to full advantage.
- Lead local analytics team in the measurement and analysis of ecomm shipments, POS and share to deliver insights to sales and marketing teams plus MT.
- Lead local digital content team.
- Leverage analytic resources to monitor, evaluate, and audit brand digital performance striving for executional excellence. Will provide best practices and develop recommendations on a regular basis.
- Manage local and global digital reporting/dashboards to include DROI, monthly digital dashboards, etc.
- Responsible for strategic relationships with ecommerce support agencies to improve Philips presence on the "digital shelf, " identify needs, develop plans to address these needs and to ensure there is continued innovative collaboration.
- Seek innovation opportunities in the marketplace
- Partner with brand marketing, Marcom, and media team including their agency partners, to plan, develop, and deploy digital marketing programs as needed.
- Consultation across PHNA on: creative, agency brief, budgets, program evaluation, etc.
- Educate internal stakeholders, senior management, and teams on the value of digital marketing, best practices, and new opportunities
- "Police" brand, category and company equity; best practices
- Build and implement digital training programs and framework for the internal brand teams and key account managers. This would include educational/reference documents, best practices, implementation procedures, etc.
- Need to provide focus for Canada
You are a part of
The Marketing Operations team for Personal Health North America. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing Operations. Digital is a critical capability for the Personal Health B2C business. This role plays a key part in unlocking digital capabilities across our categories and via various digital channels. There is heavy emphasis on helping the various functions drive ecommerce with our online business partners through content, analytics, media, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with a concentration in digital, CRM, ecommerce.
- eTrade and online Media experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker and people leadership skills a must
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top