Digital Performance Manager
Job TitleDigital Performance Manager
Can you help us in our journey in transforming Philips into a digital company? To enable and accelerate our transformation into a digital company, we have identified a number of key capabilities to form the foundation of a Digital Transformation program with the aim to drive digital consistency and expertise across the organization.
We are looking for a Digital Performance Manager for the Digital Team of Philips Nordic.
As part of the Nordic digital marketing team and reporting to the Nordic Digital Lead, you will be working on a daily basis in a multi-functional environment within a matrix organization. Your main Nordic stakeholders will be the Marketing Managers in charge of product categories. You will also work closely with our central digital teams (capability leads and internal agency).
As Digital Performance Manager you will be responsible for optimizing integrated, multi-touch digital activations, while running, and connecting the different digital touchpoints. You will be coaching the team and our internal and external stakeholders on how to use the available data, to optimize activations and to increase the traffic and sales of the activations. This is a new role, so there is a lot of space for new ideas and developing a great strategy for improving our digital infrastructure and performance of our digital activations.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage digital media optimization of campaigns from strategic ideation and design of campaign ecosystem through execution with a focus on measurement and analytics and campaign execution.
- Closely collaborate with the Digital Team and Marketing Managers to translate campaign results from dashboard into actionable insights and optimizations
- Closely monitor campaign/always on activities to identify actionable optimization decisions including creative rotation, site optimization and conversion performance. Be the performance eyes and ears for in-market activity with a voracious focus on continuous performance improvement.
- Develop processes and drive performance optimization around main KPIs (ROI, conversions etc.)
- The chance to be in the lead for digital transformation in one of the most innovative companies in the world, leading a team of passionate professionals
- Working with a competent, diverse and fun team across all functions
- The opportunity for global career in one of the leading European and Global HealthTech companies
We are looking for
- Master’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Minimum 4 years of digital media experience working in an agency, agency trading desks, or in house digital marketing/ digital campaign / digital analyics team
- Extensive experience in digital activation optimization and solid knowledge of digital marketing, channels and analytics
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing technologies, principles, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive experience with monitoring and optimizing digital, social and mobile data (web, e-commerce, e-trade) activities.
- Ability to understand/enhance/design optimization framework and present this to business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the following systems preferred: Adobe Analytics Suite (Omniture), DoubleClick DFA, Marin software, social listening platforms.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively. Job will require prioritizing and coordinating many moving pieces and multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top