Digital Marketing Specialist– North & East Africa. 1 Year Contract. Based in Cairo, Egypt
Job TitleDigital Marketing Specialist– North & East Africa. 1 Year Contract. Based in Cairo, Egypt
In this role you will have the opportunity to build, protect and promote the Philips Brand in the digital field across different digital capabilities in Africa. You will support the development, digital capability and expertise across the business, including cross-sector planning, development and execution. You will also be responsible for executing on all corporate digital properties and assets including building the Philips websites and microsites.
You are responsible for:
- Designing digital media campaigns aligned with business goals either B2C or B2B
- Coordinating the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and videos)
- Managing end-to-end digital projects and implementing all project management skills to ensure efficiency in budget and team effort
- Managing & maintaining Philips websites along with global team support
- Maintain quality content over portals, social media and other third parties
- Liaising with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency across all districts
- Creating & broadcasting emails to acquire, nurture and engage for B2C or B2B by using Philips internal tool.
- Being able to manage our portfolio on online retailers and work hand in hand with them to ensure consistent increasing in ROI and online market share.
- Monitoring ROI and KPIs of the running campaigns (Paid social – SEA) with global agencies to ensure profitability.
- Creating weekly, bi-weekly and quarterly reports of overall digital performance across Philips digital capabilities.
- Staying up-to-date to global calls update and localize global campaigns to the districts when relevant
- Managing the SEO strategy with the agency to ensure high ranking in SERPs for key keywords, and overall website status and user experience.
You are a part of the dynamic North East Africa Brand, Communication, Digital & Events Team .You will be reporting to the North & East Africa digital Lead
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years' work experience in an international digital marketing environment
- High energy, creative and committed to building key relationships to positively influence business results
- Understands content marketing strategy setting and looking into content from a holistic approach to drive conversion & brand engagement.
- Able to work on multiple project/campaigns and across different countries to support multiple stakeholders
- Good digital analytical skills, translate into action
- Google AdWords certified (a plus)
- Proficiency with content management systems, web analytics, search, blogs, and other online tools
- Must have a high level of fluency in English in addition to Arabic. – French would be a plus
- A university degree in Marketing or an equivalent subject
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top