Digital Marketing Specialist
Job TitleDigital Marketing Specialist
Within the BCD- Digital Content team we are obsessed with enabling Business and Markets create and publish customer relevant content on both internal and external touch points.
The Philips content landscape exists out of a content platform that hosts all types of assets and product content. Create once, localize and publishing the content in up to 62 markets and on any touch point is the content vision. The platforms are used by product marketers, digital marketers and marketing communication managers.
In this role you will be a business partner with focus on markets; you will know the processes from creation to publication from both technical and marketing side, as well as from governance point of view. With this knowledge, you will be the single point of contact for requests to improve content strategy, processes, governance, features, functionalities and operational models. Secondly, you will coordinate the training and adoption for new features and functionalities. With every move you work towards ambition to serve the external customer with world-class content. This is a high-visibility and hands-on role reporting to the Digital Content lead.
As an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist you will:
- Ensure Business and Markets (B&M) are able to deliver complete, relevant and quality product marketing content.
- Ensure B&M adhere to the conventions for product marketing content, including keywords & IPR.
- Oversee that both B&M understand, use and adhere to the new ways of working as defined in Philips Business Process Framework for product marketing content (Philips Asset Library & Philips Product Library).
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on Philips digital content guidelines (B2B/B2C) and ensure that these are understood, deployed and monitored for both B&M.
- Work closely with Business, Markets, digital capabilities (.COM) and Brand team.
- Ensure compliance to Q&R/legal processes for product marketing content.
- Present and train B&M stakeholders on the logic of content roll-out mechanisms on the Philips websites: how does it work, and what is required of them.
- Connect markets with the right business stakeholders where potential disconnects are foreseen/ occur.
We are looking for
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in digital marketing or related.
- More than 5 years’ experience in product marketing content.
- Proven experience with content creation processes: briefing, creating, publishing & managing E2E product content processes, including translation & localization.
- Understand significance/impact of Brand compliance
- Think in E2E and end state terms and convey these also to senior management.
- Experience in multi-national content deployment (both campaign and product content).
- Experience in educating & training stakeholders of various knowledge levels, on policies and processes (and showing the added value).
- Ability to apply & work along the key elements of change management – sponsorship, vision, urgency, communication and performance.
- Demonstrated pragmatic and solution-focused behavior with a Plan-Do-Check-Act mentality.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Networker and team builder.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive package
- 25 Holidays per calendar year
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Long-term incentives grant and opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site.
Please note that the closing date of this vacancy is 21.12.2016.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a further phone call screening by the Talent Acquisition Consultant. If positive, you will be invited for (face-to-face) business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top